SEIU Healthcare Michigan is seeking a Data Team Intern that is forward thinking, adaptable to a changing environment; goal oriented and can hit the ground running. This is an exciting and demanding time for our organization and offers a unique opportunity to reimagine how data drives strategy and builds member strength.
- Asset Data Administrator in managing the local’s databases, member profiles & user accounts.
- Ensure accurate, complete, and timely handling of all data in and out of the various systems.
- Upload various forms of Member Data into Local Databases as requested.
- Regularly communicate with Healthcare Facilities and Local Representation staff about the status of members, coordinating the collection of recent and accurate information
- Work with Data Administrator to create new systems and processes to better track membership and engagement.
- Demonstrated advanced experience with Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with a front-end enterprise database software such as Microsoft Access, Oracle, Citrix, or an equivalent software.
- An understanding of various Financial Terms
- Demonstrated ability to condense datasets into easily understood trends and reports.
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, and problem solving skills.
- Commitment to the American labor movement.
- Ability to work both independently and efficiently as well as a part of a team if the need arises.
- Preferred but not limited to students working towards a Business Degree.
Please send a résumé and cover letter to Christopher Holly at: email@example.com.
SEIU HCMI is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Women, people of color, those with disabilities, and members of the LGBTQ community are especially encouraged to apply.